STRENUOUS SESSION AT HANOVER

Marsters Definitely Scheduled to Start Saturday

Hanover, N. H., October 25--in putting the finishing touches on its preparation for the Harvard encounter, the Dartmouth eleven engaged in a two hour session of intensive dummy scrimmage this afternoon running through its whole repertoire of plays and standing in against Harvard formations as put on by Coach Bower's scrub eleven.

Any doubt as to whether Marsters would be able to start Saturday was dispelled today as the Green ace sped through his work with the same old dash which he presented before his leg injury of last week. It seems improbable however, that his running mate. Fred Brelthut will be ready for the Crimson encounter.

The Green team will hold a short limbering up session tomorrow morning prior to entraining for Boston about noon. The squad will stay at the Hotel Kenmore while in the Hub city.

The first team as called out by Coach Hawley today is the most likely to line up against the Crimson Saturday: Bankhart, l.e.; Cole, l.t.; Lyle, l.g.; Andres, c.; Sherman, r.g.; Armstrong, r.t.; Swarthout, r.e.; McDonough, q.b.; Marsters, l.h.b.; Wolff, r.h.b.; Black, f.b.