HARVARD REPUBLICANS WILL MARCH IN PARADE

CUSTOMARY TORCHLIGHTS NOT TO BE OMITTED

The Harvard Republican Club will take part in the country wide pre-election demonstration of partisans of both parties when it occupies a prominent sector in the big Republican torchlight parade in Boston, Friday night. The club will manage its own section of the parade drawing its recruits from members of the University who are supporting Herbert Hoover in the election.

The parade proper will start in Boston but Harvard Republicans are tentatively planning to organize their body first in Cambridge, marching around the Yard and College buildings to pick up their constituency. Arrangements are at present being made to transport the Republicans to Boston on a large scale following this exhibition. Torch lights and flares will naturally fill a prominent position in the march.

Plans Not Yet Complete

F. A. Clark '29, as president of the Republican Club, has entire charge of the undertaking. Men from every class, however, have been named to lead the various sections of the Harvard Republican body Friday night. The hour has not been definitely announced but it is understood from officials of the organization that concrete plans will be made public within the next two days.

The names of the men who are to lead sections follow:

J. E. Barrett '30, F. A. Clark '29, F. C. Crosby '32, James DeNormandie '29, W. T. Emmet '29, M. J. Finlayson '32, A. E. French '29, F. J. Gilligan '32, W. S. Hardie '31, A. H. Harlow '29, Hulburd Johnston '29, E. A. Mays '32. Geoffrey Parsons '31, E. W. Sexton '29, J. N. Trainer '31, John Tudor '29, P. H. Watts '31, O. L. Winston '30.