BASKETBALL QUINTET TO OPPOSE PENN TONIGHT

GREEN, HATCH, AND O'CONNELL ARE EXPECTED TO SEE ACTION

The University basketball squad of ten men left yesterday afternoon for Philadelphia to meet the University of Pennsylvania this evening at 8 o'clock. This will be the first basketball game with Penn since 1924 when the Quakers snatched a 26 to 24 victory from Harvard at the Hemenway Gymnasium.

In the light of comparative scores, Penn reigns a heavy favorite as Dart-mouth merely nosed out the Quakers 30 to 29 Thursday night after defeating the Crimson five 44 to 31.

M. M. Green '28, R. L. Hatch '28, and R. J. O'Connell '29, who have been kept out of play by injuries since the Dart-mouth game have recovered and are expected to go into action tonight.

Coach Wachter, who is well versed in Penn's style of play, expects the University team, with its full strength intact, to make a creditable showing.

As shown by the large advance sale of tickets, many Harvard alumini will witness the game in the Palestria, the large new basketball plant which seats 12,000.

The line-up will be as follows: HARVARD  PENN Wenner, r.f.  l.g., Lobby O'Connell, Slocum, l.f.  r.g., Matthews Green, c.  c., Connell Barbee, r.g.  l.f., Schaaf Hatch, Stone, l.g.  r.f., Lazar

Substitutes: Harvard--Harper, Burns, Combs. Penn--Luliaswitz, and Chapman.