PRESIDENT LOWELL TO GIVE BACCALAUREATE

June 17, 18, 19 Set as Dates for Class Day Exercises--Fawsett Tree Orator--French and Tudor Head Ushers.

Detailed plans for the Senior Class Day exercises were given out last night by Hamilton Heard '28, chairman of the Class Day Committee. The exercises this year will be held on June 17, 18 and 19.

President Lowell, who has preached the Baccalaureate Sermon for the last 18 years, will deliver it again this year. Professor E. C. Moore, chairman of the Board of Preachers, has agreed to conduct the Baccalaureate service on June 17. He will also be in charge of the Sanders. Theatre Exercises to be held on June 19.

C. F. Fawsett '28 has been appointed by the Class Day Committee to deliver the Tree Oration on June 19. A. E. French '29, will officiate as Head Class Day usher for the Juniors. John Tudor '29 has been appointed Head Usher for the Senior. Spread on June 18. The Class Day speaker has not yet been an counced.

The committee announced that as yet few Seniors have ordered their caps and lowns and added that it is imperative that all men have their orders in at the Harvard Cooperative Society in the near future.