SOUTHWORTH TO ADDRESS DIVINES THIS MORNING

Will Speak on "Rammohun Roy, a Pioneer in Comparative Religion"--Meetings Today Finish Reunion

The concluding day of the "Alumni Visitation" of the Harvard Theological School which held its opening session yesterday, will be featured by a full program of meetings and speeches.

Following an address at 1.30 o'clock by F. C. Southworth '87, President of Meadville Theological School, Chicago Illinois, on "Rammohun Roy, A Pioneer in the Field of Comparative Religion," there will be an Alumni luncheon in Farrar Room. Andover Hall, at 1 o'clock. Two addresses will be given in Andover Chapel in the afternoon, the first at 2.30 o'clock on "The Sociological Interpretation of Holy Scripture" by Mr. Lewis Wallis. Secretary of the Joseph Fels Foundation; and the second at 3.30 o'clock on "America's Contribution to Religion," by R. C. Brooks, professor of Religion in Pomons College Claremont, California. The Reverend Howard A. Pease, D. D. '08. Minister of the First Parish Church in Fitchburg, will conduct chapel services in Divinity Chapel at 5.30 o'clock; and a dinner at the Harvard Union at 6.30 o'clock will conclude the proceedings.