P.B.H. CABINET MEMBERS ANNOUNCED AT BANQUET

Annual Reports Also Submitted at Last Night's Gathering--Chase and Lake Are Speakers

The personnel of the Phillips Brooks House Association for the year 1928-29 was officially announced at the annual banquet last night in the Living Room of the House. Assisting the newly elected officers in carrying on the policies of the Association will be the following men: R. S. Holden '29, chairman of the Social Service Committee, P. M. Sheldon '30, chairman of the Harvard Mission Committee, J. S. Frame '29, chairman of the Chapel Committee, W. N. Bump '29, chairman of the Lectures Committee, E. D. Emigh '30, chairman of the Speakers' Bureau, D. P. Tucker '29, chairman of the Deputations Committee, C. W. Lowry E.T.S., secretary of the Graduate Schools Society, C. H. Willard 3L., secretary of the Law School Society, W. T. Buddington 3M., secretary of the Medical School Society, R. D. Thompson 4D., secretary of the Dental School Society, Gordon Huggins '29, social service secretary, and C. M. Underhill '31, foreign student secretary.

Dean G. H. Chase '96, toastmaster for the evening, read telegrams from G. C. Huggins '01, former graduate secretary, and T. N. Pointer, Yale '29, president of the Dwight Hall Association, at their inability to attend and wished the Future success of the House.

Professor Kirsopp Lake, as the last speaker on the program, urged the necessity of cultivating individuality, yet not to the point of separation. Sinal, according to Professor Lake has suffered from too great cooperation, so bat individuality is entirely stamped out.

On pages 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 of today's CRIMSON are the reports of the work one by the committee during the year at 1927.