HARVARD TEAM TO FACE GEORGETOWN AND BROWN NINES

University Aggregation Meets Bears at Providence--1931 Nine Travels to new Haven

With games today and tomorrow, the University baseball team will start one of its most active weeks of the season. At 4 o'clock this afternoon on soldiers Field, the Harvard nine will engage Georgetown in a return encounter. The team will travel to Providence tomorrow to meet the Bruins at 3 o'clock, while on Saturday the Crimson and Purple will clash at Holy Cross in Worcester.

Hilltoppers Lost First Clash

Georgetown, will attempt to reverse the verdict of its first clash with Harvard this season. During the southern trip, the Crimson outfit conquered the Hilltoppers by an 3 to 3 Margin. Since then the Georgetown sluggers have has a rather successful season, counting Yale and Princeton, which they defeated twice, among their victims. they are all batting over the .300 mark for a team average of .324.

Four Added To First Squad

F. B. Cutts '28 will most probably be Coach F. G. Mitchell's choice to hurl against the heavy hitting Washingtonians, as J. N. Barbee '28 is still unable to work, owing to an injured shoulder. Howard Whitmore '29 is slated to take the mound in the Brown contest tomorrow. E. R. Todd '29, who has been playing with the Seconds, went up to the first squad and may cover the right field region. Besides Todd, who also plays first base, J. S. Cunningham '29, pitcher, A. L. Devens '30, outfielder, and W. L. Elkins '29, second baseman, were sent up for the rest of the season.

The Brown diamond forces have not had an any are expected to fall before the Crimson attack tomorrow. Billings will undoubtedly hurl for the Bruins.