TWELVE JUNIORS AWARDED CLASS BASEBALL INSIGNIA

Champions of Class League Will Also Have Names on Trophy--Sophomores Are Runners-Up

Twelve members of the championship Junior class nine will be awarded insignia for class baseball, it was announced yesterday. The names of the 12 players will be inscribed on the trophy which is annually placed in competition for the class league teams.

The Junior nine won three out of four contests, to finish the season ahead of the Sophomore nine which had one win and two losses to its credit. The Seniors trailed with only one victory.

Bad weather and the fact that divisional examinations kept the Seniors from mustering their full strength on more than one or two afternoons prevented the completion of the full number of scheduled league games. Those who reported for class baseball, however, were given plenty of chance to play, either in scrub games or in tilts with high school nines.

The game with the championship Yale class team was called off on account of rain, although the class squad had journeyed to New Haven for the contest.

The members of the championship Junior team who will receive their numerals and have their names inscribed on the class trophy are as follows: Captain T. O. Brewster '29, J. T. Allen '29, J. J. Antonnucio '29, H. H. Chung '29, Timothy Cleary, Jr., '29, C. T. Collens '29, W. H. Donehue '29, R. B. Glerasch '29, J. D. Kenney '29, J. H. Norris '29, K. D. Robinson, Jr., '29, R. E. Stratton '29.