DIRECTORS OF COOP PLACED IN OFFICE

Kennedy and Lowes Are Reinstated as Stockholders-Thompson to Resume Presidential Post

Richard Arnold Stout '29, Louisville, Ky., William Potter Lage '30, New York City, and Frederick Herman Gade '31, New York City, are the three undergraduates nominated to represent their respective classes as directors of The Harvard Cooperative Society during the year 1928-1929, it was announced by G. E. Cole, G. B. '12, manager of the Coop yesterday. At the same time Mr. Cole made known the complete list of nominations for stockholders, officers and directors for the forthcoming year as proposed recently at the annual meeting of the Coop stockholders.

Stockholders Renominated

Frank Lowell Kennedy '92, and John Wilbur Lowes '20, whose terms as stockholders expired in 1928, have been renominated for the five years extending through 1933.

Henry Smith Thompson '99 has been renominated as president of the Cooperative Society, while Austin Wakeman Scott LL. B. '09, Walter Humphreys and J. L. Taylor have been renominated for the positions of Vice-president, secretary and treasurer respectively.

Nominations for other directors were:

Directors from Harvard at large: C. P. Biddle and A. C. Redfield '14.

Director from officers of Harvard: Delmar Leighton '19.

Director from alumni of Harvard: K. B. Murdock '16.

Director from M. I. T.: Fisher Hills.

Will Attend Monthly Meetings

Stout, Lage, and Gade representing their classes, attend the monthly meetings of the directors at the Cooperative Society and make any suggestions that in their opinion will enable the Society to increase its service to undergraduates. Undergraduates can express their wishes, criticisms, or suggestions through them. Stout and Lage are both members of the Student Council the former being managing editor of the CRIMSON and the latter assistant football manager. Gade was on the 1931 football manager. Gade was on the 1931 football team, president of his Freshman Instrumental Clubs, an editor of the 1931 Red Book, and 1931 Polo manager.