CRIMSON SEXTET FACES UNIVERSITY CLUB TEAM

TWO GAME SERIES WITH TORONTO DURING VACATION

Harvard's hockey sextet will get its first real test of the season tonight when it faces off against the ever strong University Club six. The game will be the second on the schedule for Coach Stubb's charges, they having trounced B. U. last Wednesday night to the tune of 4 to 0.

Tonight's contest will be the first of three that the Crimson stickmen, will play during the holidays. On December 28 they will oppose the Toronto University team at Madison Square Garden. New York, and on January 2 they will return to their home rink, the Boston Garden, and play their Canadian rivals in the second of a two game series. Since Toronto usually turns out one of the strongest hockey aggregations in intercollegiate circles these two games should go far towards determining Harvard's hockey status.

Hard Struggle Tonight

The struggle tonight, coming second on the Crimson schedule, will be one of the hardest Harvard will have all year. The University Club, always dangerous, is doubly strong this year by virtue of its acquisition of several former Harvard stickmen. In the starting lineup for the Clubmen will be four former Crimson men who in their day were stars on the ice. J. P. Chase '28 will be at center, with H. W. Bigelow '29 and E. C. Clark '27 teaming up at defense and H. H. Newell '29 at goal. Chandler Hilliard, former Arlington High star and Paul Curtis, who used to play hockey for Yale several years back, will team up with Chase on the forward line.

Coach Stubbs will start the same six men that were on the ice at the opening, whistle last Wednesday. Wood, Putnam, and Lakin will compose the forward line with Cunningham and Garrison at the pivot positions and Ellis in the net.

A list of sects having but one member on the register of the Phillips Brooks House includes: Shintoism, Taoism. Cambelitism, Zharathustraism, Babaism, and Buddhism. Twenty-five Disciples of Christ, 12 United Bretheren, and 13 Mormons filled out the Phillips Brooks cards.