INSTRUMENTAL CLUBS IN BRATTLE HALL CONCERT

HENDERSON TO ASSIST CLUBS IN NEW YORK APPEARANCE

At 8.30 o'clock, this evening, the University Instrumental Clubs will give their annual concert in Brattle Hall. This concert will be followed by a dance for which the Gold Coast Orchestra will provide the music.

A new specialty act that will be presented for the first time is to be given by G. W. Briggs '31 and R. G. Edward '31. J. S. B. Archer '30, tenor soloist, will be featured in a group of folk-songs recently added to his repertoire and the Gold Coast Orchestra, under the direction of B. D. Hanighen '30, will contribute a few selections of dance music to the program.

W. M. Rice has coached the banjo and mandolin groups of the clubs and P. A. Maheffy has trained the Vocal Club.

When the Instrumental Clubs give their concert in New York, in the ballroom of the Hotel Plaza, New Years' afternoon, C. E. Henderson '28, a former member of the clubs who is now with Waring's Pennsylvanians, will appear as an added attraction.

Instrumental Clubs Program Brattle Hall 1. Veritas March  Densmore On the Pier  Goldman Banjo Club 2. Johnny Harvard Chorus of the Bacchantes  Gounod Vocal Club 3. "Harvard Club Special".  Mr. G. W. Briggs '31 and Mr. R. G. Edwards '31. 4. Frasquita  Lehar Waltz in A Major  Brahms Mandolin Club 5. Mr. DeWitt Stetten '30 6. Russian Fantasy  arr. by Lange Why Was I Born?  Kern Gold Coast Orchestra Intermission--Ten Minutes 7. Ein Karleksmatt I Barcelona  Lindberg Selections from "Pinafore"  Sullivan Mandolin Club 8. Mr. John S. B. Archer '30 9. Glorious Forever  Rachmaninoff Old Man Noah  arr. by Bartholomew The Longshoreman  Chesham Vocal Club 10. Dance of the Paper Dolls  Tucker, Schuster, and Siras Medley of College Songs  arr. by Rice Banjo Club 11. Fair Harvard  Gilman Combined Clubs