LITTLE WILL SPEAK AT LIBERAL CLUB TONIGHT

MEETING OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS OF UNIVERSITY

Dr. Clarence Cook Little '10, former president of the University of Maine and the University of Michigan, prominent educator who has been director of the American Birth Control League since 1925, will speak tonight at the Liberal Club at 7 o'clock on the subject of "Birth Control". Students and officers of the University who wish to attend this meeting are requested to send their names and addresses to the secretary of the Liberal Club at 66 Winthrop Street in advance.

Dr. Little has been active in the interests of birth control for many years and has published several articles on that and related subjects. In addition to his academic positions he has held many posts of importance in the scientific world and is at present managing director of the American Society for the Control of Cancer In charge of the Roscoe B. Jackson Memorial laboratory for cancer research at Bar Harbor Maine.

Dr. Little was on the Harvard track team in 1908, 1909, and 1910, when his performance with the shot helped Harvard to win in 1910 over Yale, Cornell, Pennsylvania, and Dartmouth.

Dr. Little who at present makes his home in Bar Harbor has been in town the past week lecturing. He addressed an open gathering at the Ford Hall Forum on November 24 treating the topic of whether. Birth Control was a fit subject for publication or not.