TENNIS TEAM WILL FACE WILLIAMS MEN TODAY

FRESHMEN EXPECTED TO SCORE OVER WORCESTER

Weather conditions permitting, the Harvard tennis team plays the weak Williams aggregation on the Divinity Courts this afternoon, in the last match of the season before the powerful Yale eam is tackled at New Haven Saturday.

The Blue, defeated by Princeton last Saturday, still is conceded to have one of the strongest teams in the country and comparative scores give it a slight edge on the Harvard netmen. The Elis defeated Williams, 8 to 1, and the Purple should furnish no stronger opposition to the Crimson racquet wielders, so that today's match may help to forecast the outcome of Saturday's contest.

Wolf is the outstanding star of the visiting outfit and has acquired a reputation of being one of the best players in college circles. He won the New England intercollegiate title last year and seemed well on the road to repeat in the tournament this week when he defaulted.

At the same time the Freshman tennis players will be meeting Worcester Academy in what should prove to be an easy triumph in as much as the schoolboy record is anything but impressive.