1933 AND SECOND TENNIS TEAMS PLAY AWAY TODAY

Former Opposes St. Mark's School at Southboro -- Seconds Meet Milton Academy

The undefeated first year tennis team will journey to Southboro this afternoon where it will be opposed by St. Mark's School.

The Freshman group, a well-balanced aggregation, has had unbroken-success, winning its first four matches without difficulty. Numbered among its opponents are the Harvard seconds, who were defeated 5 to 3; M. I. T. freshmen, over-powered 8 to 1; Milton, 10 to 2; and Springfield freshmen, 7 to 2 last Saturday afternoon.

In today's match, G. P. Webber '33 and H. R. Woodard '33 will also play. SECONDS  MILTON Greene, No. 1  No. 1,Ewer Gilman, No. 2  No. 2, A. Fay Cole, No. 3  No. 3, H. Fay Canfield, No. 4  No 4, Roberts Wadsworth, No. 5  No. 5, Davis Rice, No. 6  No. 6, Bass

The second tennis team will meet Milton Academy this afternoon on the schoolboy courts.

The seconds are favored to win the encounter, judging by comparative scores. The 1933 team defeated the seconds, 5 to 3 in an early season match; later the first year team easily won from Milton, 10 to 2. Besides losing to the Freshmen, the seconds have defeated Audover, Tufts college, and Assumption college. F. B. Broida '32 will probably play in the doubles.