FRESHMAN SKATERS TO MEET WILBRAHAM TODAY

Prospects for a Crimson Victory are Fair--University Second Sextet to Play Brighton

Today at 4 o'clock in the Boston Garden, the Freshman hockey team will meet Wilbraham Academy in their fourth game of the season.

Although Wilbraham Academy has played four games this season and won them all, and the Freshmen have been defeated once in their three games, prospects for the 1934 team look fair today. The greater experience of the members of the Harvard team and their skillful team-play which were decisive factors in their winning the Milton Academy game by a score of 2 to 0 on January 10 is expected to count in their favor. On the other hand the schoolboys have piled up large scores against all their opponents, defeating Greenfield High School 4 to 1, Enfield High School 5 to 1, Technical High School 9 to 0, and Stock bridge School 7 to 0, proving that they have a team well above the average of school sextets.

Benjamin Beale '34 and Donald Ware '34, who will play center and left wing respectively for the Freshmen today, have proved themselves to be threats in former games, both having scored in the game with Arlington High and Milton Academy.

The undefeated University second hockey team will also play today with Brighton at 4 o'clock. The line-up for this game has not yet been decided.