HARVARD MEN TO TAKE CRUISE TO BERMUDA ON LUCKNER'S YACHT

VOYAGE WILL TAKE TEN DAYS IN ALL

A novel cruise on a four-masted schooner yacht with Count Felix von Luckner, the famous German sea raider, as skipper, is being planned for a group of about fifty Harvard men during the coming spring vacation.

Count von Luckner's private yacht, the "Mopelia," formerly known as the "Vaterland," is to be the cruise ship. She is 235 feet in length, spread 28,000 feet of sail, and is powered with two Diesel auxiliaries. A large smoking room is one of the features of the ship, and here every night, beyond the twelve-mile limit, the cruise party will gather to hear of the thrilling sea raids of Count von Luckner during the World War.

The "Mopelia" is the famous "sea devil's" most highly-prized possession. Although modeled after the sailing ships of former years which made New England famous, she has thoroughly modern equipment and accommodation throughout, including refrigeration and steam-heat.

The voyage will take ten days in all, leaving Boston on Friday, April 10, and returning to the same port on Monday, April 20. Three days will be spent in Bermuda, allowing ample opportunity for sight-seeing, bathing, sun-basking, and the acquisition of a fashionable tan. The cruise party will live on board ship while in Bermuda.

The party is being limited exclusively to Harvard men. Count von Luckner is in great demand as a lecturer in this country and it is felt by the cruise managers that it was only because of his great enthusiasm over the idea of a Harvard cruise that he consented to make the-trip.

The overwhelming response to the advance notices of the project have encouraged the group of students in charge to proceed with arrangements. However, there are still ample accommodations remaining for those that are interested