Oh Doctor!

THE MAIL

(Ed. Note--The Crimson does not necessarily endorse opinions expressed in printed communications. No attention will be paid to anonymous letters and only under special conditions, at the request of the writer will names be with-held.)

To the Editor of the CRIMSON:

There have been many criticisms of the medical attention received at Wadsworth House, but a late experience of mine may add strength to them. Until recently I had no need to take advantage of the service offered by the University.

Because of a college appointment I was unable to reach Wadsworth House until 9.35 o'clock a few mornings ago, but since the Doctor was there I thought he would see me. He could not. The following morning I was able to be at the office at 8.30 o'clock. I figured that half an hour would be ample time for the Doctor to take care of the three or four of us there and that we could get to our classes on time. However, as the Doctor could not see us until 8.50 o'clock it was not possible for him to take care of us until classes had begun. This, I am told, is the exception and not the rule.

(Name withheld by request).