WRESTLERS TO ATTEND BANQUET AT COMMANDER

Letter Men Will be Named in Affair Tonight--Klein, Robertson to Go to National Tournament

An informal banquet for members of the University and Freshman wrestling teams will be held at the Commander Hotel this evening at 7.30 o'clock. Several men who were not regular members of the teams but who wrestled in the New England Intercollegiate Tournament have also been invited. The program will include short addresses by the University Coach Clifford Gallagher and Freshman Coach Nathaniel Warner '30, captain of last year's team. In addition, this year's captains, W.A. Robertson '31 and Gridley Barrows '34 will say a few words.

Announcement will also be made of those members of the squad who are to receive University, minor "H's" and Freshman numerals. Besides the regular members of the two teams, two Freshmen who distinguished themselves at the New England Tournament, namely, David Weld '34 and J.U. White '34, will be recommended to receive emblems. An informal discussion of this year's achievements and the prospects in store for next season will then take place.

Harvard is to send two representatives to the National Intercollegiate Tournament to be held Saturday at the Brown Gym in Providence. Arthur Klein '32, captain-elect of next year's team, and Robertson, this season's mat leader, will represent the Crimson in the 126 and 165-pound classes respectively. Klein has maintained an undefeated record this year and has won the New England Intercollegiate Championship for two consecutive seasons. Robertson, New England Champion last year, has also done outstanding grappling this season, notably in the recent Harvard Championship Wrestling Tournament in which he emerged victorious in the 165-pound division.