JAYVEE AND FRESHMAN STICKMEN PLAY TODAY

UNIVERSITY SKATERS WILL PLAY TWO OLYMPIC TEAMS

Harvard Jayvees meet the Andover hockey team at the Boston Garden this afternoon with a short but successful season behind them so far.

Although neither the Harvard University team as a unit, nor two individual Crimson stars, W. B. Wood Jr. '32, and C. C. Cunningham '32, will be allowed to accept the invitations from the directors of the American Olympic hockey squad to train for Olympic play at Lake Placid, the Crimson sextet will face two teams entered for the famous tourney, in games which will have no connection with the Olympiad.

Harvard will play the University of Minnesota stickmen, it was announced by the H. A. A. yesterday. This game at the Boston Garden tomorrow night, will probably be followed by a clash with the Polish Olympic team on Wednesday, January 20, at the same place.

The Harvard Freshman skaters meet St. Mark's on the ice at Southboro this afternoon in their second contest of the year. The yearlings have shown fine speed and coordination in their practice sessions so far.