TENNIS TOURNAMENT FINALS SCHEDULED FOR THURSDAY

Yoemans and Davenport Meet Tomorrow To Decide Opponent of Broida

Two more matches will decide the 1932 University tennis championship, E. D. Yoemans 2L, winner of last year's tournament and seeded number one this year, will match serves against S. E. Davenport '34 tomorrow afternoon at 3 o'clock on the Divinity courts for the right to meet F. B. Broida 1L in the finals. Broida, second seeded man, advanced to the final bracket last week by a hard-fought victory over J. H. Curtiss 2G, 3-6, 6-4, 6-0, 6-4. The final match will probably he played Thursday.

In the doubles tournament J. B. Wilkinson '35 and Sumner Rodman '35 gained a surprise victory over the A. A. Lazar '33 and F. B. Broida 1L combination yesterday afternoon, to enter the semi-finals. Ian Baldwin '33 and J. K. Mitchell '34, have advanced to the quarter finals, as has also the team of J. A. Roberts '36 and J. C. Ewer '35.

J. A. Roberts '36 has gained the final bracket in the Freshman singles tournament, with a victory over G. G. Glidden '36. A. C. Helmholz '36 has advanced to the semi-finals and J. J. Thackara '36 to the quarter-finals.