"HUNGER MARCH" PLANS ARE EXPLAINED AT P.B.H.

DEMONSTRATORS WILL ASK $50 FOR EACH JOBLESS MAN

Speaking before students from Harvard, Radcliffe, Boston University, and M.I.T., representatives of the Communist. Party last night explained the purposes of the "Hunger March" at a meeting in Phillips Brooks House.

Paul Binch, of the Boston Unemployed Council, said "The Hunger Marchers will demand from congress a $50 sum for each unemployed worker and $10 for each dependent as a relief fund for the winter. The marchers will also bring pressure to bear on congress to pass a bill providing for some form of unemployment insurance."

When questioned as to whether or not he thought the "Hunger Marchers" would obtain anything directly from congress at its next session, Mr. Binch said, "I do not believe that congress will grant any relief, but we will make a gesture that will have an effect on organized labor by pointing the way for them to support our demands.

"I do not expect anything more from Roosevelt than from the present administration as far as relief goes. Any man who is safe for Raskob and Sloan is not safe for the working class."