"BRONX EXPRESS" GIVEN BY MENORAH SOCIETIES

Harvard and Radcliffe Chapters To Present Play in December--Results Of Competitions Announced

"Bronx Express" by Ossip Dinow and Owen Davis will be the fall production of the Harvard and Radcliffe Menorah Societies to be given on Wednesday, December 14, and Thursday, December 15, in the Agassiz Theatre at Radcliffe.

The members of the cast from the Harvard Menorah Society are as follows: J. G. Weisberg '33, A. S. Gerstein 3L., Harold Winer '34, S. L. Weker '34, B. P. Feins '33, Joseph Neyer '34, J. A. Altman 2L., K. J. Pezrow '35, Melvin Levy '36, William Maltzman '35, and E. D. Canter '35. The Radcliffe cast is as follows: Helen Lewis, Hoster Blatt, Doris Cohen, Tina Jankelson, Lilian Grossman, Sarah Sevall, Frances Mover, Ruth Frankel, Lilian Shapiro, and Florence Heller.

The results of the competitions for business and technical positions in connection with the play were also announced. H. M. Lawn '34 has been appointed chairman of dramatics; Albert Bronstein '33, manager of tickets; H. W. Beaser '34, manager of publicity; E. H. Ober '35 and R. P. Heller '35, chairman of sets; H. D. Tobin '36, chairman of properties; and George Ehrenfried '35, chairman of lighting.

"Bronx Express" is a comedy of New York life, describing the conflict between conservative parents and children growing up under the conditions of modern life. It was first produced in Germany and then a few years ago was produced in New York with Richard Schildkrant taking the leading role.