POLOISTS FACE STRONG YALE FOUR ON SATURDAY

Crimson Hopes Low as Four Meets Best Intercollegiate Team of Season at Myopia Tomorrow

The Harvard Varsity Polo Team is by all appearance due for a severe beating when it meets the Yale four tomorrow afternoon at 3 o'clock at the Myopia Hunt Club.

Iglehart, Phipps, Mills, and Baldwin combine to form what is probably the greatest Yale team in history and undoubtedly the best intercollegiate four this season. Mills has just been made a member of the international team which will play the Argentines this summer, while his three teammates have all had a great deal of experience outside of college playing.

Harvard is rated as only an 8-goal team, while its opponents are given 23 goals. There is little chance of a Crimson victory, especially as the Blue aggregation is bringing its own poles down for the occasion. Harvard has already succumbed to P.M.C., 16-2, and to Princeton, 15-7, while Yale has run up an easy string of victories over its various opponents, defeating P.M.C., 11-2, and Princeton 23-1.