BASEBALL TEAM OPPOSES ALUMNI IN ANNUAL GAME

FIVE FORMER CAPTAINS PLAY ON ALUMNI TEAM

The annual fraternal rivalry between the Harvard baseball nine and the Crimson alumni team will be renewed tomorrow when the nines will play on Soldiers Field at 3 o'clock. Five former captains will appear in the graduates' lineup. All former Harvard baseball players have been invited to take part, and eighteen have signified their intention of playing.

It has not yet been decided who will be on the mound for Harvard but Devens, after pitching two games last week, will up stedly be given a rest and either Sprague or Taylor started in the box. F. B. Cutts '29 will probably be the alumni hurler, although R. H. Booth '27, Howard Whitmore '29, W. K. Page '31, A. G. Whitney '29, and W. H. MacHale '31 will be among the possible pitchers for the graduates.

The former captains who will be in the lineup are H. W. Burns '28, F. E. Nugent '30, G. E. Donaghy '29, E. H. McGrath '31, and C. L. Todd, Jr. '26. George Owen, Jr. '23, captain of the 1923 team, will be forced to stay on the sidelines because of a recent illness.