PIERIAN SODALITY TO PLAY TO LOWELL HOUSE

HOUSE MEMBERS ADMITTED FREE; HOLMES TO CONDUCT

Getting well into the swing of its one-hundred and twenty-eighth concert season, the orchestra of the Pierian Sodality of 1808 makes its fourth public appearance of the year when it presents a program of classical music in the Lowell House Dining Hall at 8 o'clock tomorrow night.

The orchestra, which as usual will be conducted by Malcolm H. Holmes '28, will be made up of about 50 players, including those who played before an audience of approximately 1000 people at Wellesley last Sunday afternoon.

The concert will be free to all members of Lowell House, according to John H. Eric '37, who is in charge of the affair, while for all guests a fee of $.50 per head will have to be paid. Ladies may be brought to dinner on this special occasion, while room permission is to be granted until 8 o'clock.

The program is as follows: Harvard Hymn  J. K. Paine Concerto from the Cantata, "Uns ist ein Kind geboren"  Bach "Pastorale" from the Christmas Concerto  Corelli Waltz--Tales from the Vienna Woods  Strauss Symphony No. 34 in C major  Mozart Brandenburg Concerto No. 3  Bach Der Fruhling  Grieg Malaguena  Lecuona Fair Harvard