YEARLING NINE GARNERS FOUR SUCCESSIVE WINS

Ingalls Stars on Mound in Georgetown Game; Al Collwell Leads Hitters With Six Out of Six Against Morristown

Although it played one less game, the Freshman baseball team was even more successful than the Varsity on its spring trip, winning four out of four games with three shutouts and one 14-7 victory.

Big Ed Ingalls won pitching honors from the other eight moundsmen Coach Chauncey took with him, in the Georgetown game, and Al Collwell shone as an ace batwielder, rising to the height of his form in the game against Morristown to make four runs and six hits out of six times at bat.

In the Georgetown tilt Ingalls pitched for the whole nine frames and up until the last of the eighth it looked as if he would be able to pitch a hitless, as well as a scoreless game, but Nolan squeezed one past Shean, playing second, and two errors and another dribble past Ingalls put two men on bases with two out in Georgetown's half of the ninth. Ingalls then here down and the game ended with a well-earned 5-0 victory.