REPUBLICANS PLAN BIG PARADE FOR TONIGHT

PARADERS WILL HEAR HAMILTON AT FINAL RALLY

With plans completed for their monster torchlight parade in Boston following the Princeton game today, the Republican State Committee was expecting a large delegation of Harvard students, and members of the Harvard Landon-Knox Club to participate.

The parade will start on Marlborough Street and proceed up to Beacon Hill. The marchers will then pass the State House, which they hope to occupy on January 3 and thereafter, and then will proceed on out to the Boston Garden for the final Victory rally of the party. At this meeting John D. M. Hamilton, chairman of the National Committee, will make the principal address, and three will also be talks by Henry Cabot Lodge '24, candidate for U. S. Senator, John W. Haigis, candidate for Governor, and other aspirants for state and local offices.

The Harvard delegation will meet at Marlbourough and Fairfield Streets at 6 o'clock. Massachusetts Avenue cars direct from the Square to Marlborough Street are recommended by the Landon Knox Club as being the best means of transportation.

The parade is scheduled to reach the Garden at 7.30 o'clock and the rally should be concluded by 10 o'clock. The campaign, of course, will not be officially over until Tuesday, but after the rally, the spectacular events will be over, and the work remaining will be mainly of the routine organization work, with the emphasis on getting "out the vote."