ADAMS, KIRKLAND LEAD IN HOUSE BASKETBALL

Gold Coasters Beat Leverett 34 to 7 As Kirkland Overcomes Lowell by 20 to 13 Score

Adams, and Kirkland Houses lead the inter House basketball league after winning their games yesterday in the with round of the competition.

Kirkland knocked Lowell out of the bracket of the leaders by holding the Bellboys to one point in the first half and finishing up ahead by a 20 to 13 score.

Adams led by Bill Calfee who scored fourteen points, massacred Leverett, 34 to 7. The Gold Coasters led the Bunujrs all the way to win their fourth straight victory.

Winthrop's victory over Dunster dropped the Funsters out of the four way tie for first place which existed before yesterday. The Puritans won a rough and tumble game 19 to 15 after trailing by five points at the half and three at the third quarter. Winthrop held Dunster scoreless in the fourth.

Eliot gained its first victory of the year by beating Dudley 22 to 20 in a see-saw game. Eliot was ahead at the half by one point but the Commuters came back to lead at the end of the third quarter by five points. Then Bob Westheimer came into the game to score the winning goals for the Elephants. David Burt was the high scorer with ten points.