RALPH HARRIS CO. TO HOLD PHOTO CONTEST

Prizes Planned for Best Shots of Each Saturday's Football Games; Begins Tomorrow

To find the most expert sports photographer in the University, Ralph Harris Co., local camera shop, is sponsoring a weekly football photograph contest, to begin with tomorrow's game.

Entry blanks can be obtained at Harris's and must be filed there before 1 o'clock on the Saturday of each game. Photographs must be developed and printed there to be eligible for one of the three weekly prizes. Awards for first, second, and third place are respectively $5.00, $3.00, and $2.00 in Harris merchandise.

Judges Named

Judges are Arthur Hammond, associate editor of American Photography Magazine; Torbert H. Macdonald '40, football captain; and Blair Clark '40. CRIMSON president and a well-known candid camera flend.

Competitors may get their prints at Harris's on the Tuesday after each game, leaving there the print or prints they wish to enter in the contest. There is no limit on the number of photos which may be submitted.

The winners will be announced in Friday's CRIMSON each week, and the winning pictures displayed at Harris's. Either action pictures or crowd features are acceptable, and they may be taken with any type of camera or film.