JOINT CONGRESS WILL BE HELD ON APRIL 14, 15

Harvard and Radcliffe Sponsors Aim To Discuss Issues Pending Before National Congress

Aiming at participation of both college and graduate students, the new Harvard-Radcliffe, Congress, sponsored by a large group of undergraduate leaders in all fields, will be held on Friday and Saturday, April 14 and 15.

The main objective of the Congress is the consideration by as large a number of students as possible of the legislation pending in the present session of Congress. Major issues now up in Congress will be discussed in eight Committees based on the committees in the National Congress, including education, social security, relief, civil liberties, Wagner Act, health, agriculture, and foreign policy.

The executive committee for the Congress chosen by the group of undergraduate leaders consists of Raymond Mildenberger '40, Michael P. Grace '40, Lawrence Radway '40, Randall Leckwood '40, Miss Frances Butler, Radcliffe '40, Miss Maureen Pupkin, Radcliffe '40, and Miss Theodora Roosevelt, Radcliffe '41.