Ruggers Trample Over Tigers 11 to 0; Take Tight 6 to 3 Win at St. Andrew's

Dave Colwell Ganners Five Against Princeton; Goll, Martin Each Tally One Try

Piling up two victories to its record, unmarred since the season officially opened, the Crimson ruggers trounced the Tigers 11 to 0 at Princeton Saturday afternoon and downed St. Andrew's yesterday afternoon.

With an defeats since the unfortunate spring trip to Bermuds, the fifteen rank as one of the best outfits in the East and ought to make a good showing against Yale here Saturday.

Colwell Leads Scoring

Leading the Crimson attack for the second game this season, Dave Colwell, former Ell football punter, booted a conversion and a penalty goal to the tune of five points. He was allowed his penalty kick half way through the final period after a Princeton had fouled by attempting to block.

First in tally for the Crimson against the Tigers was Job Martin, who scored a try after 20 minutes of play. Colwell missed the conversion but scored after Harry Goff's try later in the period.

Captain Nap Hardenbergh and John Harkness, forwards, featured throughout the game with some excellent defensive work. Speed and strategic passing characterized most of the attack of the Crimson ruggers.

Not so aggressive against St. Andrew's, the ruggers lacked the punch of the Princeton game. Hill Waters and Have Colwell chalked up the Crimson six points with a try apiece, to Wheeler tailed a try for St. Andrew's. HARVARD  PRINCETON Colwell, fb  fb, Danial Cook, rw  rw, Newbold Grace, cw  cw, Ferguson Waters cw  cw, Hindley Kenigsberg, lw  lw, Boyd Goff, hb  hb, Richardson Osgood, hb  hb, Jesser Strong, f  f, Bertram Dibble, f  f,Cathless Counihan, f  f,Pyne Martin, f  f, Holsapple Ditz,f  f,Forsch Harkness, f  f, Bickle Hardenbergh,f  f, Chamberlain Riggs, f  f, Cook Score-Harvard 11, Princeton 0.Trys-Martin, Goff. Conversion-Colwell. Penalty goal-Colwell. Referee-Robert Marsh. Time-35 minute periods.