Performance of 16 Wellesley Women To Feature Water Carnival Tonight

Further Attractions Are State N.E. Races--Houses Stage Pajama Relay

Sixteen famed Wellesley girls will highlight the annual Water Carnival in the Harvard pool tonight at 8:15 o'clock with an unusual display of rhythmic swimming, waltzing, water stunts, and formations.

In addition, two New England A. A. U. and two Massachusetts titles will be decided tonight. The men's 150-yard backstroke, in which Yardling Bill Drucker is entered, and the men's individual 300-yard medley are the state competitions. Mike Brody, Frannie Powers, Bob White, and Rog Wilcox are the Crimson medley entries, and Tom McGrath of the Worcester Boys' Club is another strong contender.

Good Divers

George Dana, Chet Sagenkahn, and yardling shaw McCutchcon are the Harvard high board dive entries an A. A. U. event, but they will get plenty of opposition from Bernard Kelly of Greenwood Memorial and LaMar Christy of Amherst College. The other A. A. U. offering is the women's 300-yard medley race, in which the Olnevville Boy's Club Auxiliary is a favorite.

Art Bosworth will seek, his second consecutive triumph in the competition for the Stevens backstroke trophy, with Crimson mates Harris and Johnson providing the chief opposition. Three consecutive victories would give. Bosworth permanent possession of the trophy. Unlike most dorsal races, this one will have a sprinter's flying start.

The evening's comedy element will be provided in the pajama 100-yard relay race among the Houses. In addition, there will be relay races for sons of Harvard faculty and their guests to wind up the elaborate program.