ALL HARRIERS TO RUN AGAINST B.U.

Tomorrow's Meet Lists Formal, Informal, Races

Tomorrow's meet against Boston University will be open to any Varsity or Freshman cross country runner who wants to enter it, Coach Jaakko Mikkola announced last night.

As in last year's affair with the Terriers, a first team race of seven men instead of the usual 10 will be held. But in addition to this will be an informal race for all the rest of the Varsity men below the seven spot and for the Freshmen against a similar combination from B. U.

The first seven men, who will represent Harvard in the official part of the meet, tentatively include Bob Houghton, Bob Kent, Bill Palson, Fred Phinney, John Sopka, Bob Jay, and Tom McElligott. In case one of these men is not able to compete, Coach Mikkola is holding in reserve Juniors Joe Scott and Will Dalrymple, and Sophomore Jack Jillson, winner of last Saturday's handicap affair.

Team Troubled with Colds

This group of runners does not represent the full strength of the Crimson forces. Sickness, mostly in the form of colds, have kept many men from regular practice and consequently from appearing in tomorrow's meet.

Kay Rogers, this year's captain, will not run because of a cold, and the same holds true with Tim Coggeshall, promising Sophomore runner. Bob Houghton and Joe Scott have been bothered by colds but have recovered enough to run against the Terriers.

Differing from last Saturday's University handicap affair, which was run over a comparatively flat course, tomorrow's race will wind over hill and dale at Riverside, B. U.'s home course.