SWIMMERS SET TO DROWN BOSTON "Y"

Sophomore spring - board artist Shaw McCutcheon, best of Coach Hal Ulen's limited crop of divers, will be lost to the swimming team for an indefinite period of time as the result of an arm injury suffered during yesterday afternoon's practice session.

Harvard's undefeated tank forces have another warmup engagement tonight at 8:15 o'clock against the Boston Y.M.C.A. mermen in the Indoor Athletic Building pool. The Ulenmen should have no difficulty in rolling up their sixth consecutive victory of the season.

The visitors have a capable 50 man in Bill Runge and a good breastroker in Charles Hayward, and Coach Ulen will probably enter his first ranking men in these events. In the others the reserves will undoubtedly be used as much as possible. The breastroke and the 50 are the two events in which the present Harvard squad could stand the most improvement.

The meet tonight is merely a tuneup encounter for the more important League duel with Navy at Annapolis this Saturday. It will be the first test of any sort for the Ulenmen this year.