11 NOMINATED BY COMMITTEE

Two Will Be Chosen For Student Council Positions

Eleven nominees to run in the first Sophomore election to the Student Council were announced last night by Don McNicol '43, Chairman of the Nominating Committee.

Those nominated, all of the Class of 1945, are: Hugh Calkins, Oliver D. Filley, George R. Hooper, Thomas V. Keene, James E. McNulty, Richard W. Mechem, Thomas R. Nunan, Whitson M. Overcash, Paul F. Perkins, Armand Schwab, Jr., and Andrew H. Wright.

Two Sophomores only will be elected of this group. They will join the Council immediately, and will hold office only until the end of the summer session, when there will again be nominations to include men in the class who are not here this summer.

Nominees may be added to the ballot by petition of 25 Sophomores. Petitions should be left at the Student Council office in Phillips Brooks House, and must be in by Friday evening at the latest. The election will be held on Monday and Tuesday, July 13 and 14. Votes can be cast at House dining halls or at balloting points in Sever and Emerson Halls and in Widener.