V-12 Defeats Civilian Team

Despite the presence of many players of Dunster House's undefeated team, the all-civilian grid-men fell victim to the V-12 eleven's early attack, 6-0. The Navy men maintained their superiority throughout the game, threatening several times after scoring in the first quarter.

The deciding tally came after the civilians' quick kick backfired by going out on their own twenty. Two plays brought the ball to the one-yard line, and the V-12 powerhouse pushed over for a scored after three plays.

The Navy men's growing strength was reflected in Eliot's final game with Dunster House. The undefeated Funsters barely eked out a 7-6 victory. Kirkland also was successful in the House league, tying Eliot, for second with three wins. One less, and one tie.

Dunster's superiority was evident in the Blowup of the all-civilian team, as all but three berths went to their players. Lowell placed two, while Adams House, who held the league-leaders to a 2-0 score, had one member. Eliot men predominated in the V-12 group, placing seven players., against four from Kirkland. The starting lineup was picked by Adolph W. Samborski and the officials of the House league; the squad was filed out by men chosen by the first team.