HOOPSTERS WILL FACE M.I.T. AFTER HOLY CROSS SETBACK

Squads Rated Equal For Battle Tomorrow

Heavy curricular and Naval schedules, tensing up on their shots, and George Connor were the causes to which Coach Floyd Stahl attributed Harvard's court beating administered by Holy Cross. The last and probably, the second of these three factors will be eliminated in the M. I. T. game at their gym tomorrow night. M. I. T., while good, is no Holy Cross, which should take off the tension and, of course, they do not have Connor.

On the basis of comparing the scores against identical opponents of the Techmen and the Crimson, the Engineers have a slight edge. They lost to Camp Thomas 55 to 38 and to Tufts 44 to 39, while the Stahlmen went down 66 to 39 and 51 to 30.

Comparative Scores Unreliable

Losing margins are not very good criteria of playing abilities as a rule, however. Yale's recent triumph over Camp Thomas came on the heels of a thumping setback of almost 20 points by the very same team.

Coach Stahl also stated that he considered Tech the most equal opponent Harvard has yet faced and believes that tomorrow night will be Harvard's most promising opportunity to date of turning in the season's initial win.

After meeting M. I. T., the Crimson five will move on to Medford Saturday to play the second half of their home-and-home series with Tufts.

Game time for the M. I. T. game is 8 o'clock and tickets can be obtained at the gate.

Pre-game lineup: HARVARD  M. I. T. Warren, l,f.  r,f., Landwehr Hennessy, r.f.  l.f., Haddox Manville,c.  c., Aitken Rayle, l.g.  r.g., Taft Eder, r.g.  l.g., Watson