SPECIALISTS' CORNER

Thanks to the Cambridge School Board, the Rindge Technical auditorium will provide the setting for the play "Study-Aim-Fire" to be presented by Companies A and B of the Harvard ASTP at 8 o'clock on February 26.

Complete details seem to be a carefully shrouded secret (possibly to protect original copyrights on music and lyrics) but reliable authorities state that all music, siestas, and workings of the program have emitted from the brains of ASTP men at Harvard who, in most cases have played a part in entertainment in private life.

Musical instrumentation has very definitely originated in McKinlock Hall--we personally heard them testing the blue notes. Rehearsals are now well under way (it looks like Broadway type entertainment from this writer's viewpoint); reserved seats will soon be available at McKinlock Hall and at a to-be-announced spot in Harvard Square.

Proceeds from the program will be poured into the till of the Company funds which will later be used to pay for refreshments, decorations, and other necessities, for future entertainments.

Promoter for the affair is Company A's Top Sergeant Isacowitz, who has pulled a reputable cast of talented artists together.