SOCCER SQUAD TOPS W.P.I., 6-0

Score Second Straight Win As B Team Loses to Exeter

Scoring six times in the second half, Coach Jim McDonald's Crimson booters won their second straight game of the fall soccer season Saturday by beating Worcester Tech. 6 to 0, at Soldiers Field. At the same time, the Harvard B squad was losing, 3 to 0 at Exeter.

Heisler Scores Four Times

Star of the game was center forward Roy Heisler. Playing his last college game for the duration, the army-bound booter notched four goals in the last two periods to clinch the game for the Crimson. This brings his total for the two contests played so far in the fall season to nine goals. Sharing honors with Heisler for the Crimson was goalie Dick Harshman, who turned aside kick after kick off the toes of the Worcester booters.

With play sea-sawing back and forth, the first half was fairly even, ending in a 0 to 0 deadlock. But in the second half, the Crimson offensive began to function more smoothly.

The summary:

Harvard (6), Worcester Tech (0). L.W., Kern; l.i., Pearson; c., Heisler; r.i., Potter; r.w., Scully; l.h., Corrigan; c.h., Mavor; r.h., Curtin; l.f., Day; r.f., Knowlton; g., Harshman.

This afternoon the Crimson A booters will meet Brown at Providence, and tomorrow the B team will play at Governor Dummer Academy