Company A Bows; Lowell Still Leads

Upsets seem to have been on the daily agenda for the intramural league lately. Yesterday the undefeated Company A team of the V-12 league with four wins to its credit and no losses, bowed to the mediocre Company D team, 48 to 24. This upset follows the Adams-Lowell contest in which the underdog Gold Coasters secured an easy victory over Lowell, 30 to 18, last Wednesday.

Despite those upsets the Company A and Lowell teams still retain their respective leads. In the House league the Lowell team is closely followed by the Funsters, who still have a slight opportunity to win by triumphing in their next two games. With four losses the Adams men are completely out of the reckoning.

For some reason, unexplained as yet, the Lowell-Dunster struggle scheduled for today has been postponed to the following week. This game would decide the victor once and for all in the House league. As far as is known at present, the other games scheduled for today will be played off. The unofficial game between the ASTP and Adams will take place at 2 o'clock this afternoon.