Coop Reveals '44 Patronage Refund

Payments of Ten Percent To Be Ready on October 13

In announcing the rates of patronage refund for the fiscal year ended June 30, 1944 and listing nominations to office for the year 1944-45, officers of the Harvard Cooperative Society have set October 13 as the date on which accrued amounts become payable.

Checks for the amount of eight percent of all items charged and for ten percent of cash purchases during the June to June period may be received at the Square store on or after this date by the members themselves.

Nominated to the presidency left vacant by the recent death of Henry S. Thompson '99, is George E. Cole, G.B.A. '16, for many years manager of the Coop stores, while Austin W. Scott, Law '09, and Walter Humphreys are re-nominated as vice-president and secretary, respectively. Horace S. Ford is named for re-election as Coop treasurer.

From the University at large, both Delmar Leighton '19 and Elliott Perkins '23 have been nominated to continue in office on the Board of Directors. Donald K. David '19, Dean of the Graduate School of Business Administration, has again been proposed to represent the University Officers.

Suggested Alumni member of the Board for another term is Kenneth B. Murdock, because of the specialized training which they will have received in the school, and because of their previous business and Air Forces experience, to work with manufacturers on the many problems which arise in terminating Air Force contracts or in making the various adjustments which are necessary in the airplane industry