CRIMSON FACES TUFTS RUNNERS

Former Harvard Star Will Lead Jumbo Team in Meet

For tomorrow's meet with Tufts, Coach Jaako Mikkola will have the same team that defeated Worcester Tech, 26-31, on September 16, plus lanky Matt Dick, who rejoined the squad last week after a temporary lay-off. Mikkola feels that the Tufts meet will be the Crimson's hardest, and that the whole team will have to work together to win.

Blanchard Favored to Win

Ace of the powerful Jumbo squad is Duncan Blanchard, former Harvard V-12 man, now a transfer at Tufts. Holder of the collegiate record for the 3.7 mile handicap course, Blanchard will be favored to take first place tomorrow.

Both Sid Correll and Jim Foley are out of condition from injuries and may not run. Captain Mark Tuttle and Charlie Atwell are both set, though, and should give Blanchard plenty of trouble. Wayne Homans, injured last Friday in a time trial, has recovered and will definitely start tomorrow. The meet will get under way promptly at 2:30 o'clock. All harriers should report to manager Bob Caploe by 2 o'clock for the pre-game warm-up exercises.