Varsity Grapplers To Hit Mat with Tufts Men Today

Still not in top shape with one and possibly two key men injured, the Varsity wrestling team goes after its second win of the season tonight at 8 o'clock against an unimpressive team from Tufts on the mats of the Indoor Athletic Building.

The probable starting lineup for Harvard in tonight's match will find wiry Howie Schless, who holds down a first-string position even though the muscles of his upper right arm were shot away in the war, at the 121-pound class. At 128 Phil Busby is scheduled to grapple if he has recovered from injuries. Walter Perry will be at 136.

Dan Ray will move down from 155 where he wrestled in the M.I.T. match, to 145, replacing Frank Tyng, out of action with a bad chest. Red Cassiday will be at 155 for this meet although the coaches have still not yet decided whether to put him on the Freshman or the Varsity squad.

Captain Donald Louria is set for the 165-pound class. At 175 Frank Powell, a Jayvee football player last fall, will make his debut. Pete Fuller will be in the unlimited class for the Crimson.