LSG Productions To Present Josh White on Friday

Undergraduate Group Hopes to Circulate Student Shows

LSG Productions, a committee of undergraduates engaged in promoting theatrical productions and celebrity appearances, announced yesterday that it will feature Josh White, "America's favorite ballad-singer," in a concert to be held at the Rindge Tech Auditorium Friday.

Recently appointed by Lloyd S. Gilmour, Jr. '50, president and founder of LSGP, the new staff is also considering Cambridge appearances by Cornelia Otis Skinner and Eddie Condon. Handling these productions will be Walter D. Palmer '50, Cambridge promotion manager, Armin St. George '49, directing ticket sales, and Stuart C. Welch, Jr. '50, art director.

The possibility of promoting Harvard and Radcliffe shows in outlying districts both during the academic year and in the summer, is being discussed by the committee, which was formerly associated with a summer stock company. LSGP hopes to help circulate some of the theatrical performances produced by undergraduates this year. No definite plans have yet been made for theater space for future productions.