JV, '51 Quintets Return to Court

Jayvee and freshman court operations will reopen today and tomorrow as Hal Kopp's charges take on a quintet from the Cambridge YMCA tonight at 8 o'clock on the indoor Athletic building floor while the Yardlings trek to Milton Academy tomorrow for a 2:30 o'clock contest.

"Below our class" was all '51 mentor Moe Berg had to say about the Milton outfit which he expects to make victory number five on the season record of four wins and one loss his squad boasts to date.

His lineup reshuffled since the Boston College clash before Christmas, Berg plans to stick with Ed Smith, Bill Wegner, and Pat McCormick at forward, center, and guard respectively, although the two spots left vacant are subject to change.

Kopp will floor the same five that have turned in a three and one record. Dick Covey, elected season captain before the holidays, will team up with Chuck Brynteson to handle the guard duties with Bill Mobraaten and John Altrocchi sharing the forward chores and Frank Lionette at the pivot post.