Annex Freshmen Support Student

Radcliffe freshmen will support a student at the Salzburg Seminar, as well as a foster child. President Martha McCabe '53 announced last night. They are the only class undertaking two such projects at once.

The decision came after a questionnaire was published last week in the newly-instituted class bulletin. Freshmen voted in favor of the project.

The class hopes to raise $830 for the student and $180 for the child by selling pennants, beanies, stuffed animals, and Radcliffe records. The records are already on sale, but only to freshmen, since the class has only 300 to sell.

Records that have not been sold after Spring Vacation will be available to upperclassmen. Lots Malakoff '53 is in charge of the record sales in the dorms, and Nancy Jenney '53 has charge of the commuter sales.

Miss McCable originated the bulletin, the first of its kind to be published by a Radcliffe class, to take the place of class meetings.

The answers to the questionnaire decided upon modern arts as the theme for the Freshman Weekend dance.