Kinsey Report on Women: Education Bodes No Good

Confirmation "that one-third of women college graduates who marry never attain orgasm" is expected from figures in Dr. Alfred Kinsey's "Sexual behavior in the Human Female," New York authority David Loth revealed yesterday.

The report is also expected to indicate that women do not reach the peak of their sexual drive until about the age of 29 (in men it occurs in the upper teens), that higher education tends to inhibit women sexually, and that there is a slightly higher percentage of homosexuality among women than among men.

Sneak Preview

These predictions are part of a preview of the new Kinsey report written for the May issue of Redbook Magazine by Loth and Morris L. Ernst, "based partly upon Dr. Kinsey's lectures and writings in technical journals."

The final figure for sexual dissatisfaction among college alumnae, Loth estimated, may be as high as 40 percent. Kinsey, he said, had suggested that the cause is a difference in environment and parental attachment between the collegian and the working girl. This seems true, according to the article, in spite of the fact that in recent years college women have been taught that it is possible for wives to achieve the same goals as their mates in this regard. This dissatisfaction, the preview indicates, could contribute to a higher divorce rate among college-educated women.

Female Curve Goes Down

The female sexual drive, Loth said remains at a peak until about the age of 35. "After this the female curve declines rapidly to meet that of the male."

"Then the two go down together," he said, and added in a somewhat embarrassed tone,--er, hand in hand, so to speak."

Although no exact figures are now available, Ernst and Loth estimate that the frequency of sexual outlet varies more greatly among women than among men, and that the male peak is higher than that of the female.