Seniors Elect Class Day Committee

Student Council Votes To Break Triple Tie Of Last Place Men

The Student Council Voted to add two extra members to the Class Day Committee to solve a three-way-tie for the last position, yesterday, bringing the total elected to 12.

The winners in order of their total number of votes were as follows: Paul W. Mandel, of New York City and Lowell; Robert P. Hyde, of Belmont and Winthrop; Frederick V. Fortmiller, Omaha, Neb, and Elliot; Douglas M. Fouquet, Bayside, N.Y. and Dunster; Peter B. Taub, Larchmont, N.Y. and Lowell; Alvin Becker of Waltham and Adams; Robert E. Tomasello, of Bemont and Dudley; Richard R. Reynolds, Punxsudawney, Penn, and Leverett; Edmund J. Gilake, Jr. of Medford and Dunster; and James F. Draper, of Groton and Kirkland, Arthur H. Rohn, Villa Park, III, and Dunster, and David Harrison, Lakewood, N. J. and Kirkland in the three-way tie for the last position.

Balloting was supposed to have been completed Thursday night, but was held up one day due to the Lowell House Opera preventing Lowell residents from voting.

The 12-man committee will be in charge of all activities during Senior Week in the spring. This will include a Baccalaurcate Service, a formal dance, a midnight supper, Class Day exercises, the Harvard-Yale baseball game, an informal dinner, a Band and Glee Club concert, and the Commencement.