Radcliffe Pays Dues, Holds All-College Vote Today and Tomorrow

Proposed Radcliffe Student Council changes come up for a vote today and tomorrow when undergraduates flock to Agassiz to turn in "Pay Day" dues.

The all-college vote will decide whether to replace class representatives on the Council with representatives from each dormitory, off-campus house, and the Commuter Organization. Six constitutional changes must be approved to effect the plan.

One proposal would substitute a freshman class committee for class officers.

Envelopes for dues will be available in Agassiz from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days, according to Peggy Brown '54, treasurer. Each girl must pay approximately $5.25 for Student Government fees, the Radcliffe News, and the varied class dues Club dues and partial Yearbook payments must also be turned in at this time.

Dinner Tonight

Tonight, the classes of '55 and '56 will attend Radcliffe's first freshman sophomore dinner, in the four large dormitories. Upperclassman will eat in the remaining halls: Moors in Barnard, Cabot in Whitman, Briggs in Eliot, and Holmes in Bertram.