Stock Exchange Head To Present Dickinson Lectures at B-School

G. Keith Funston, President of the New York Stock Exchange and former president of Trinity College, Hartford, Conn., will speak at the Business School today on "The Extension of Share Ownership in the United States."

The lecture will take place at 4 p.m. in Room 100, Baker Library.

Funston, who received a Business School degree in 1934, will be delivering the first of this year's Dickinson Lectures. He will give the second and last of the series tomorrow on the same subject.

The Dickinson Lectures were established by a gift from Price, Waterhouse and company, honoring a former partner of the firm, Sir Arthur Lowes Dickinson. The gift specifies that the lecturer each year shall be "a man outstanding in accounting."

Funston, a graduate of Trinity, has held several executive positions in business firms. In addition, he surved during the war as special assistant to the chairman of the War Production Board in Washington, and later as a lieutenant commander in the Naval Reserve. In 1951 he resigned as president of Trinity to become head of the Stock Exchange.